Monday 7 May 2018

Vintage Box

Hello Crafters,

So today I am sharing with you a vintage box made using papers by Pion Design's Days Gone By collection of papers and Dusty Rose II Pion Palette cardstock.  Actually it was a box that my hand soap came in from the White Company and I decided to decorate it.





Lots of Foamiran Flowers using 0.8 and 0.6 and using the Whimsy Peony Die and the Whimsy Rose Petal Die Set.  A couple of 25mm open roses and a pink bon bon to finish the mix.

 We had some new pearl trims arrive into store this week and of course it would of been rude not to use one of them.  This one alternates with a rhinestone centre in every other pearl and just perfect for my project.   I used one of the new laces, Olivia.



Ummmm, these little vintage feet also arrived into store so was perfect to prop my box up and give it that elegant finish.



I added Sisal in natural and a Selena lace bow finished with a circular floral button.


I added some 3D balls, gesso, Joycraft lace butterfies with a pion butterfly cut from the Days Gone By Borders sheet.  The image is from Pion Design's Grandma's Attic Little Sweeties.




Hope you like it :)

Tracy




No comments: