Monday 23 April 2018

Little Kittens

Hello Everyone,

Today's card is for my Sister's birthday.  These adorable kittens look soooo cute.  My sister has one cat and one kitten although Hugo is a very very naughty kitten and gets up to all sorts of mischief.  I used Pion Design's Our Furry Friends collection, links at the bottom as usual.


The Kittens are framed with Scrapinic Royal Window, love these windows.  I cut butterflies from the Borders sheet.  The leaves were cut with Pion Palette Green V and gesso added.  I added lots of flowers and finished with an organza bow which I heated with my heat gun to shrink and curl it.


The tag was cut from Pion Design's Days Gone By Tags.  

Amongst the floral display I used Twizzles in white and stretched them out a bit.


I used one of the beautiful Rhinestone Butterflies and new Lace finished with a string of pearl sunflowers.






Hope you like it :)

Tracy x


1 comment:

sue w. said...

Hi Tracy, this is just adorable and your sister will love it. Full of gorgeous embellishments and love the soft colours. Love cats, I had mine for 20yrs and still miss her.
Hugs Sue W.