Wednesday 29 November 2017

December Hugs and Christmas Wishes

Hello everyone,

I have made a Chrsitmas card using Pion Design's Christmas Wishes collection of papers and used the Pion Design Palette Green VI to diecut the LDRS Holly Border and Fantasy Fir Branches 2.  I used the Dutch Doobadoo Pearl Pen for the little berries on the holly.



I made Foamiran poinsettias using White and Burgundy Foamiran.  I added Heart Head stamens in Olive and Burgundy and finished with sisal, wax cord, vintage straws, frosted pomegranates, cinnamon sticks and a bark star.


I love the new borders dies from LDRS and I also love the Wycinanka Tatting Chritmas chipboard, doesn't it look gorgeous  I added the sentiment from the Christmas Wishes Border sheet to finish this card.

Hope you like it

Tracy x



2 comments:

Angela Allen said...

Hi Tracy
WOW what a gorgeous card! Love all the embellishments, and the layout. The flowers are beautiful.
Love Angela x

Nancy said...

So beautiful. I love that while there is color, you have softened irt, almost as if the Poinsettias has been dusted with snow. Just lovely. I cannot wait to get the poinsettia dies and some Foamiran. Thanks for sharing, not only the cards, but links for what you used. Truly appreciated.